WTD: Medium singlespeed full bike or project c. £200

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Medium singlespeed full bike or project c. £200

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD: Medium singlespeed full bike or project c. £200
  • ncfenwick

Hi

Looking for a full or part built singlespeed mtb for around the £200 mark. I am based in West Yorkshire.

Let me know if you have anything to offer!

Cheers

Have got a medium Dialled Bikes Love/Hate frame with the Phil Wood EBB so you can run it geared or SS. Just up the road in Baildon if you want to have a look, would come with headset and seatclamp. Had it up at £150 with only a couple of guys showing an interest, need to get rid so would sell it cheaper as you’re local. Have everything bar the forks, wheels and seatpost/saddle to build a full bike, but geared.

E-mail if you’re interested and I’ll send some details/pics over, address in profile.

inthehouse

Hello,yhm.

I’ve got a pair of wheels.. Hope XC 32 hole front, On-one 36 hole rear. Black 717 disc rims (a couple of small dings in the rear, but perfectly true and tight) and Eclipse tubeless rim strips and valves installed. £75 plus postage.

I may have a 17 or 18t DX freewheel if you’d like me to chuck it in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Medium singlespeed full bike or project c. £200’ is closed to new replies.