WTD – Marzocchi 30mm Seal Press/Tool and Removal Tool

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD – Marzocchi 30mm Seal Press/Tool and Removal Tool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD – Marzocchi 30mm Seal Press/Tool and Removal Tool
  • Giblet

I need to replace the seals in my old Marzocchi Z1’s and to save alot of hassel would like a 30mm seal press and 30mm seal removal tool. Does anyone have either or both they would like to exchange for a few quid! Happily pay via paypal to make things nice and easy. Post or email me (address in profile), many thanks!

stu-pid

I did have the tool that protects the lowers for removing the seals and the press tool but will have to dig them out as ive not used them for about 5 years!
    Ill let you know what i find
    stu

Giblet

Hi Stu – fantastic if you could find them, good luck with the hunting! 🙂

stu-pid

Can only find the seal removal bit at the mo, think the press tool might be at my mates so will get him to have a look.
    You can have them for the cost of postage.

Giblet

Stu You are a star! Fingers crossed that your mate has the press! If you let me know how much and how you would like to be paid (you can email details to me if you prefer to giblet1999@hotmail.co.uk)I’ll do the necessary. Thanks again!

stu-pid

email sent

Did you get your sorted , id be interested if youve finished with the tools.

email me

Simon.j.crossley at gmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD – Marzocchi 30mm Seal Press/Tool and Removal Tool’ is closed to new replies.