WTD: MAGURA THOR

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: MAGURA THOR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: MAGURA THOR
  • andyparle

Im after a set of magura Thors as cheap as possible. Must be in good working order not to bothered about the appearance of the lowers but stanchions must be good. Standard steerer size
    Cheers

Premier Icon mactheknife
    Subscriber

Andy, if you can wait till next month i will be getting a set of pikes so my 150mm Lift select Thors will be up for grabs.

If not then all good 🙂

andyparle

Excellent, how much do you reckon you will want as Im after a “cheap “pair!

Premier Icon mactheknife
    Subscriber

These are 2012 Thors in good nick so i was looking for £200 at the lowest. I understand that might be more than you want to pay but unfortunately i can’t go any lower for forks less than a year old.

let me know what you think.

Cheers

rob jackson

Whats the a2c on them? I am keen if the op isnt

Premier Icon mactheknife
    Subscriber

Rob, i would have to measure these for you mate, i dont have that info to hand. You might get it from the Magura site though.

these are 15mm Maxle obviously with a straight steerer. 185 i think but again i will measure.

stanchions are perfect but a few scuffs on the lowers.

BUT not looking to sell till i get my pikes, next month hopefully.

Lester

I have a set of white magura thors, 20m Maxle and remote lockout
    How much is “cheap”

andyparle

Macktheknife: I was looking at no more than £130, but I understand these are only last years model and they are the fancy lift select so £200 sounds good. please let me know as soon as you are selling them, if I havent found a pair by the time you are selling them I will take them.

Lester: How old are the forks and what condition are they? I dont really want to pay more than £130 but if they are the right forks I can stretch to a bit more

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: MAGURA THOR’ is closed to new replies.