WTD: (long shot!) 19" Indy Fab Steel Deluxe.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: (long shot!) 19" Indy Fab Steel Deluxe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • WTD: (long shot!) 19" Indy Fab Steel Deluxe.
  • LardLover

I’ve decided to build myself another mountain bike after having nearly 5yrs off after turning into a full time roadie.

I want the same bike (not the ‘same’ bike but the same make 😳 ) that I sold before buying my road bike, plus it’ll go with my renovated Indy Fab Club Racer.

So, for that reason I am after a 19″ (or 18″) Indy Fab Steel Deluxe. Disc only frame. Silver headbadge would be a bonus but not worried if there’s not one there. Would much prefer 26″ wheeled version. Prefer geared but will consider SS specific frame. Paint work not important as I intend to get it resprayed (new decals waiting).

Only after the frame to start with, although if it comes with IF rigid forks then that’s another box ticked.

Please email me if you have or know of one for sale. My address is in my profile.

Many thanks for looking.

Not in rush, so, if you see one for sale in the future please remember me!

Ta.

Neil

LardLover

Going to hang on for a 26″ wheeled model Dave, thanks (as I already have a pair of wheels ready to go – one less expense and all that).

Thanks anyhoo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WTD: (long shot!) 19" Indy Fab Steel Deluxe.’ is closed to new replies.