WTD: light xc hardtail frame

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: light xc hardtail frame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: light xc hardtail frame
  • Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

How about a Cube Ltd? Medium will fit you nicely. It’s a 2009 model, and builds up to a nice light, racy bike. It isn’t mint, it’s been used but not abused, with no gouges or structural damage, just some inevitable rubbing for a bike that’s been ridden.

Here’s a pic.
    I’m asking £110 but open to offers. My email wholestonedave AT aol DOT com

Looking for a light xc hardtail frame ( sub 1500g) .
    I am 5ft 10 so something reasonably big but not too pricey!

Thanks

sjw220889

Hi got a kenisis XC frame in black can send pics if interested

Cheers Sam
    @yahoo.co.uk">watto220889@yahoo.co.uk

How much did you have the cube at when it was built up?

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

Do you mean weight wise? It was just under 11kg as you see it in the picture. By my reckoning an XT double, some lighter brakes and a lighter set of wheels and tyres and you could get it to 10. Those Rebas aren’t very heavy, but Sids or Fox may shave off a bit more.

mongflex

Rocky Mountain Vertex ST3 frame in really good condition, nice metallic black/grey and maple leaf scheme. 18.5″ and made from Easton Ultralite 7005 weighs in at just over 1600g. Disc or V mounts. Will do for £85 posted inc RM seatclamp.
    Or if you fancy something a bit different …
    Carrera Zelos Magnesium frame, similar size in bright metallic GREEN in very nice order. Magnesium very unusual and has ride quality similar to Ti apparently ? This is lighter about 1500g. Comes with seatclamp and integrated FSA headset. £75.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: light xc hardtail frame’ is closed to new replies.