WTD Large Santa Cruz Superlight frame

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD Large Santa Cruz Superlight frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD Large Santa Cruz Superlight frame
  • haggis1978

Am looking for a new shape large Santa Cruz Superlight frame. must be in good condition and the shock not needing a service. White would be nice but any colour considered. Old shape considered as long as its a new-ish one with RP3 or newer shock

Guy on here selling a red large (old shape) one with cracking kit (not literally) for merely 650 notes. Worth a punt surely? They’re great bikes. Only bit of advice is make sure the frame fits you – older Santas are notoriously small for their designated size. I have an XL Superlight, and at 6′ it fits me perfectly – a couple of years ago I had an L, and it was frankly too small.

Good luck.

yeah spotted that one but i’m 6’2″ so thought the new shape large would be better having heard the old styles were a bit small

That’s me selling the old Superlight. You might want to consider an XL in the new shape, my new large is slightly smaller than my old large – the headtube is shorter, seat tube shorter, lower standover height, lower BB but the top tube is about 3/4 an inch longer, so it’s longer and lower. Worth checking the geometry/sizing on the Santa Cruz US site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD Large Santa Cruz Superlight frame’ is closed to new replies.