WTD ladies mtb..size 15/16"

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD ladies mtb..size 15/16"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD ladies mtb..size 15/16"
  • whattyre

Missus has expressed an interest in taking it up….whatcha got? Color is everything apparently! 🙄

Looking to spend upto £300 ish

Ta

For an etra £100 or so , have a mint Cube Acid, like new condition, 14″ though, if it works for you , please get in touch

AlanMc100

Hi,
    I have a 2012 Trek Wahoo 29er just like this ;
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/wahoo-d-29-2012-mountain-bike-ec030309
    The frame size is the rather rare 15.5″ and it’s the Gary Fisher Signature Edition with the G2 Geometry, so everything is correctly proportioned for such a small framed 29er.
    The bike has only covered around 150 miles from new and has had a very easy life.
    Her indoors has somehow managed to put a scuff on one of the fork decals and one of the rear chain stays (!), but the rest of the bike is immaculate.
    Gears, brakes, suspension etc. all work perfectly and I cannot believe just how competent this bike is for a sub £500 model !
    With the exception of some lock-on grips, everything on the bike is completely standard and un-modified with a very impressive level of Bontrager finishing kit.
    I can get some pics over to you if you are interested (e-mail is in my profile)
    I would be looking for £300 collected from Newcastle upon Tyne
    Cheers
    Alan

whattyre

Aye can you send a pic of the cube? I’ll show her the pics of the trek

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD ladies mtb..size 15/16"’ is closed to new replies.