WTD Hope Vision Charger

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD Hope Vision Charger

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • WTD Hope Vision Charger
  • hughjengin

My trusty 2009 Hope Vision 4 went caput last night, I think I have narrowed it down to the charger failing to charge the battery, the lamp unit etc seems fine. So just wondering if anyone who has perhaps moved on or upgaded from a Hope Vision light still has a charger that they would be prepared to sell. Cant find anyone with them in stock new, apart from JE James, and I have learned from feedback to be very spectical as to what is or is not in stock despite what it says on the website, and also even if it is in stock with them, to be prepared to wait a fotnight to receive anything. I ride a lot after dark this time of year with work and home commitments taking priority so could do with sorting something ASAP..Cheers

Premier Icon steveh

Give hope a call, they may well send you a new one for free as a warranty replacement. They just rewired the cable on my 2010 one without hesitation after a fault occurred.

If you don’t have any luck finding one give uk bike store a call their always good for all things hope.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WTD Hope Vision Charger’ is closed to new replies.