WTD: Hope & Stans XC wheels 26" or very similar

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Hope & Stans XC wheels 26" or very similar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD: Hope & Stans XC wheels 26" or very similar
  • Premier Icon pictonroad

Need a decent set of wheels, nothing old please, need to be true with no loose spokes or dings. Will be used single speed through winter so need to be reasonably resilient.

Ideally Hope Pro 2’s with Crests.

email in profile, I’m located on the South coast

0786I 258 268

I have a gold hope SS rear on Sun Ringle 21EQ with DT spokes gold nips.

The front is the same bar a lefty hub so probably no use to you (although I have a lefty fork to go with it if you wanted :lol:)

Was looking for £200 for the pair delivered so

I will split the wheels if you want the rear for £110?

I do have a gold QR hope hub that was in the front wheel that may be available (someone has expressed an interest in it but not committed to buying it yet)

Premier Icon pictonroad

not really what I’m after, thanks though.

Hope blue bulb QR rear hub on Mavic XM819 tubeless rim?

Hi James

I’m posting this on behalf of a Mate … (it’s the least I could do, as it was me who persuaded him to split his pristine C456 and build a carbon 29er instead !!)

As-new set of 26″ superlight (1,500g) Black Hope Hoops with Pro III hubs and Stan’s Crest rims – they have done less than 200 miles from new and are totally immaculate.
    My Mate bought them brand new last summer, and will supply the relevant purchase receipt.
    Supplied complete with spare spokes and Hope Hoops decals, standard QR adaptors front and rear, plus front 15mm adaptors.
    Hubs are the straight pull type and will take any standard 6 bolt rotors.
    Superb lightweight wheelset running silky smooth and true (with the typically loud Hope “click”).
    The rear wheel has only ever been run with an XT cassette (with the alloy sprocket carrier), so the freehub is virtually unmarked.
    The wheels are fitted with Schwalbe Racing Ralph/Nobby Nic tyres + Maxxis Ultralite tubes and as my Mate is going over to a 29er, he is keen to sell the wheels/tyres/tubes as a job lot.
    He is looking for £250 posted for the whole lot (properly packaged in the original Hope Hoops box).

Pics Here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/94021637@N03/

Premier Icon pictonroad

Still after some, missed out on the wheels above unfortunately.

Premier Icon jairaj

I’ve got Black Stans Crest rims on Gold Superstar Switch Hubs with black Sapim Race spokes.

Recently serviced them with new bearings and check to see if they are running true.

£175 and they’re yours …

Hi AlanMc100

Are th Black Hope Hoops with Pro III hubs and Stan’s Crest rims still for sale please

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Hope & Stans XC wheels 26" or very similar’ is closed to new replies.