WTD Hope Pro 3 Straight Pull On DT 4.2d wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD Hope Pro 3 Straight Pull On DT 4.2d wheelset

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • WTD Hope Pro 3 Straight Pull On DT 4.2d wheelset
  • xcstu

As above.. in exc cond with no dings 😉 good price… money wanting

baz

iv got a set no dings a few little marks run true very light with a used xtr m970 rear casette use but still lots of live left plus spare pawls and spring and 2 spare seal and the seal tool plus spare spoke and nipple that come with when new and the green hope sticker too.how much i dont no make me a offer.

xcstu

Hi baz cheers for the reply.. how long have you had them?
    Do you have any pics you could send? stuartbicknell1ATmacDOTcom

baz

ivhad them for 6 months thats all not been used that much really i will send you some pics later these are the 6 bolt type

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

my mate has a set he got as a present used twice like new with rotors name your price and i’ll ask him they arm mint

xcstu

excellent.. look forward to the pictures! Will make you an offer when I see your pic if ok! cheers stu

xcstu

Hi firestarter.. A set has just gone on here for 230 in very good nick so would be looking around that cheers stu

xcstu

baz you have any pics yet and what you looking for price wise? cheers stu

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

i’ll let you know mate will ask in the morning at work and get back to you

xcstu

cheers firestarter 😉

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

my mate said you can have them for 280 plus post with conti mountain kings and rotors all used for two short rides. Any good

xcstu

Hi Firestarter.. thanks for getting back again…
    def interested! would you know what price he would consider without tyres and rotors on as already have a setup for that? Would you also know how many bolts for the rotors these are? pics too? cheers stu

xcstu

Hi Firestarter.. thanks for getting back again…
    def interested! would you know what price he would consider without tyres and rotors on as already have a setup for that? Would you also know how many bolts for the rotors these are? pics too? cheers stu

baz

sorry xc stu cant sell for 2 to 3 weeks for the new hope/ stans rims to come in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘WTD Hope Pro 3 Straight Pull On DT 4.2d wheelset’ is closed to new replies.