WTD Hope Pro 2 Evo 9mm thru axle conversion and QR

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD Hope Pro 2 Evo 9mm thru axle conversion and QR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD Hope Pro 2 Evo 9mm thru axle conversion and QR
  • Premier Icon doom_mountain
    Subscriber

As title, I need a 9mm thru axle kit for a Hope Pro 2 Evo front hub.
    They seem pretty expensive, hoping someone has a spare /old one knocking around….?
    A matching 9mm QR would be great as well, Superstar / Fireye… anything considered as long as it works 🙂

Email in profile, thanks.

MoseyMTB

I’ve got the 9mm end caps as in standard QR if that’s any good?

sugdenr

9mm drill and QR end caps and ta-dah you have QR9 end caps.

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

I may have all that you need ……….just waiting to see if a sale goes through, but I have a red SS QR and the 9 mm conversion for a pro 2 evo which will be going spare if I get my new fork.

Premier Icon doom_mountain
    Subscriber

Sounds good Scapegoat, just to confirm it’s the 9mm thru axle kit and 9mm bolt thru?

Drop me an email, if the sale goes through….

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

Will do mate. I’ve got a new fork coming, and the 20mm conversion on its way, so as soon as they arrive I’ll stick the fork on and get the bits to you. Confirming it’s a Hope 9mm thru-axle converter, and a red anodised Superstar thru-axle QR. Based on the £24 brand new prices, does £13 sound fair?

Subscriber

Sounds perfect, shame it’s red as it clashes with my other parts 🙄
    £13 sounds good, drop me a mail once you get the forks, I’ll arrange payment.

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

doom mountain… new fork has arrived and is on the bike, so these are ready to post. I’ve emailed you
    Cheers

Subscriber

Bought Hope adaptor and Superstar QR from Scapegoat, item as described and a pleasure to do business with 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD Hope Pro 2 Evo 9mm thru axle conversion and QR’ is closed to new replies.