WTD: Hope Pro 2 15mm adapters and On One Mixer 1.5" crown race.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Hope Pro 2 15mm adapters and On One Mixer 1.5" crown race.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD: Hope Pro 2 15mm adapters and On One Mixer 1.5" crown race.
  • Premier Icon beefy
    Subscriber

As the title suggests, also any 1.5″ headset or taper headset would be good.

Ta

sleigh62

Hi

Don’t know whether your need for a headset is the same as the problem I had but …
    I needed a tapered headset for the on-one lurcher I had bought in their sale. I almost bought their smoothie mixer but then realised they wanted an extra £15 for the 1.5″ crown race … which made it almost £55 in total.

I looked around for ages and then won one of these on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Element-Fusion-headset-for-taper-1-1-8-1-5-Black-BOXED-/261268915290?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item3cd4d7445a

It arrived within 2 days and is really good quality … I won mine for £5.06 + £4 p&p

lurcher is now up and running – result!

Of course, if your need isn’t the same as mine then please ignore the bowlox I’ve just written 😀

rhysw

I’ve got a black Chris king tapered head set which is 1 year old off my second bike in need to remove to sell if your interested. Its had little use and is in great condition.
    Drop me an email rhyswheeler@liveDOTcoDOTuk

Premier Icon beefy
    Subscriber

Thanks, I did a bit of looking around and found from a C456 expert on here that superstar one fits fit, so I have one now, thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Hope Pro 2 15mm adapters and On One Mixer 1.5" crown race.’ is closed to new replies.