WTD: Hayes Nines for spares

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Hayes Nines for spares

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: Hayes Nines for spares
  • I’ve got one …..ping me an email ..

I’ve got a couple. Definately got a front one including lever. Hose and caliper. I also had one where one of the pad retaining pin is broken in the piston. I’ll see if I still have it. 15. Pounds posted for the front one?

Just checked and I still have the one with the broken piston. Has hose and lever as well. All a bit fatty but good for spares. You can have it for the cost of postage.

I’ve just removed a set of Hayes Nines from a bike I just bought.
    The back brake was working absolutely fine, and the front brake needs a fill & a bleed as the guy made a complete ar5e of bleeding it before selling the bike.
    The brake set is in good clean condition and I would be happy to post both sets of levers (split-type), calipers, hoses and pads to you for £15
    (There should be enough spares there to feed your lust for Hayes Nines for years to come !!)
    Just e-mail me if you want some pics.

Hi there folks,

I’m looking for some spares for my brake setup, I love my hayes nines (stone the luddite :P) but they are starting to show their age now ergo parts are obsolete.

Basically I’m looking for a lever and caliper in decent nick, doesn’t have to be bled or even have a hose, pads etc. That I can sort.

It’s preferable that the lever is the split type clamp.

Any help is appreciated.

e-mail inbound ;0)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Hayes Nines for spares’ is closed to new replies.