WTD hardtail, medium/large

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD hardtail, medium/large

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD hardtail, medium/large
  • sparkuk

I want a decent usable hardtail, medium/large (I’m 5’11”) prefer north west as I’d like to see it. Figure I’m looking to spend 300 quid ish. Anyone got anything?

Premier Icon slugrider
    Subscriber

ive got a nice frame set for 250?

Yet1man

I’ve got a Maxlight XCPro2 frame I could be tempted to sell. Red with carbon rear seat stays.
    I’m sure I could find most of the running gear (SLX shifters & mechs) to go with it, probably a chain & matching cassette & maybe even a front wheel (DT SWiss hub & rim), if any or all of that would be of interest to you ?

Looks similar to this…

Cheers

Michael

sparkuk

Ah gents, I ve been a bit poor at stating what I want, I want a whole bike that I can use to replace the one that was stolen earlier this year 🙁

andyt1054

Hi mate, currently got a large kona fire mountain for sail in the sale section, as new with very little wear. Yours for £150 collected including brand new continental x king tyres

:0)

Premier Icon neilc1881
    Subscriber

I have a Ragley Mmmbop, green 18″ fox vanilla 32r, superstar wheel set, Shimano deore/xt calipers on slx levers. Not a bad little bike, currently my winter ride. Would want £350 plus postage (I am in Wales). Can get you plenty of pictures.
    Email neil.d.coxATgooglemail.com if you are interested.

SteveL

I’m still looking to shift this Ragley Piglet. Not had much interest at the asking price so make me an offer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD hardtail, medium/large’ is closed to new replies.