WTD~ good condition croozer or chariot kids bike trailer

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD~ good condition croozer or chariot kids bike trailer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD~ good condition croozer or chariot kids bike trailer
  • We are looking for a good condition kids bike trailer either croozer or chariot and will go for 1 or 2 passengers. Able to collect from Scotland easily. Anyone out there want to get rid?

Spud

Have a Burley D’Lite, am in Nottingham though so would need a courier.

How much? And do you have photos you can show me?

Spud

Sorry, just picked this up. Will send you some info and photos. Can you drop me an email: greg dot hodgson aT ntlworld dot com.

Greg

simonm

I have a Chariot Cabriolet double for sale. Really great condition, two good additions are baby cradle and toddler seat. I’m in Sheffield though.

Simonm – quite interested in you chariot. We have decided that we aren’t going to get a trailer unless we go for courier rather than pick up, just no chariots or croozers in Scotland, so the location is not so much of an issue any more as long as it not too far away.

simonm

OK, will post some pics up tomorrow and price etc. Cheers.

simonm
    lilmissmoore

@spud

I am in Nottingham (mapperley) and looking for a trailer, how much are you selling for?

I’m in Stafford and have a Chariot Cougar 1 and accessories for sale here: Chariot Cougar 1
    Please contact me if you’re interested by email, address in profile.
    Peace
    Grae

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD~ good condition croozer or chariot kids bike trailer’ is closed to new replies.