WTD- Giro E2, size medium

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD- Giro E2, size medium

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD- Giro E2, size medium
  • Miki

Pretty much as above. Don’t want to spend any more than £30 really so looking for decent quality second hand helmet.
    Cheers.

Premier Icon theotherjonv
    Subscriber

I’ve got one, in red and titanium. Few scuffs on the eps bit but only from storage / transport, never been crashed or landed on. Helmet is 3-4 years old, but pads are relatively new. Only changed because I change them every 3 years or so; then there was thread on here saying that was a complete waste of time, so depending on your viewpoint there could be loads of life left.

£20 plus postage?

Haven’t got a pic of the helmet itself to hand but here’s one of me wearing it! Can do one tonight if you want.

http://joolzedymond.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=111027&q=613

Aus

jonv – I’d be interested ONLY if Miki isn’t … email in profile

Subscriber

Aus –

as this is Miki’s first ever post, hasn’t responded to the offer, hasn’t given an email, I suggest I’ll wait until the morning and if still nothing then it’s yours?

[ps: no email in your profile?]

Miki

Cheers for the reply jonv. I’m in no rush to buy and want to browse a few other forums,so i’ll let you pass that helmet on to Aus if you want. I should really get a few more posts out there before i start work on the classfields section. I’ve bought off the forum before, but i only set up an account yesterday so i’ll have to get some details put in my profile.
    Thanks again for the offer.

Subscriber

No probs, thanks for the answer and no offence intended.

Aus, over to you?

Miki

Still on the look out. Also could be interested in a giro ahtlon at the right price.

Subscriber

still here if you want it, to either Miki or Aus.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD- Giro E2, size medium’ is closed to new replies.