WTD Full suss built bike, or small project Large £500 budget

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD Full suss built bike, or small project Large £500 budget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD Full suss built bike, or small project Large £500 budget
  • Premier Icon masterwatson2000
    Subscriber

I know it’s a challenge, but I am seriously getting into mtb’ing in a big way and I need to step up from my Giant Boulder (Hardtail, V-brakes!!) to something more capable. Not to say I haven’t thrown my trusty steed off anything and everything, but I could do with some decent disc brakes and some more useful suspension to help my enjoyment / nerves / coccyx!!

I am a big bugger, so will need a 19 – 20 inch frame and I have a testing budget of just £500.

I am currently trawling eBay, Pinkbike and this forum for options, but any offers from you guys would be greatly received.

fleecy

Hi

I have a commencal pasta power that should fit the bill, frame only with seatpost, saddle and headset. Also have some formula brakes that i could throw in too?

Could be the start of a nice project?!

Looking for £150 plus p&p

Let me know your e mail if you are interested and i’ll send you some pics.

fakesounding

I’ll send you some pics and spec tomorrow of my bike which I was going to stick in the classifieds, it may be up your street and it’s within budget – a 2008 scott genius mc40 full suss.

Premier Icon masterwatson2000
    Subscriber

Thanks fleecy and fakesounding please email: watsongolf AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk

Cheers!

Premier Icon masterwatson2000
    Subscriber

Im still open to other suggestions to everyone else out there btw!

fakesounding

email will be with you shortly masterwaston, just uploading hi-res pics to flickr

Premier Icon craig5
    Subscriber

Email me progress gov.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD Full suss built bike, or small project Large £500 budget’ is closed to new replies.