WTD – full suspension frame, giant trance/anthem or similar(medium)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – full suspension frame, giant trance/anthem or similar(medium)

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • WTD – full suspension frame, giant trance/anthem or similar(medium)
  • Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Hi

After a full suspension frame in a medium.
    Thinking about an giant Anthem or Trance but will consider anything half decent really.

Got sold a bike with a Astro frame not Giant Trance, as advertised, on eBay so going to transfer bits to a better frame and off I go (hopefully) (have tried the refund route but getting nowhere and I just want to get out riding )
    This however has given me a somewhat limited budget. So I’m open to suggestions. Astro frame isn’t bad but I can’t get a front derailleur to work with the frame shape and I’m not fit/capable enought to run a single front cog!

Cheers
    Gary

fridge79

Hi, I recently sold my stumpy frame on ebay which the buyer didnt want so sent back, im going togive it some tlc and re sell it, it 2011 stumpjumper fsr elite, black and white in medium! Has some areas of rub, all bearings were changed and I recently serviced the shock! Sound like something you would be interested in,?

munrobiker

I have an Anthem frame for sale here-

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-five-frame-anthem-frame-xtr-xt-brakes-gears-pro2flows-cranks-more

I can also chuck in a front mech for that price.

binno

I’ve sent you an email. based in Leeds so can get hands on if you need help with the build.

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Fridge – sounds good what sort of price are you after and whereabouts are you?

Munro – also sounds good. Whereabouts are you?

Binno – email replied to.

munrobiker

I’m in Sheffield but work in Leeds if you want to pick up/look at it.

twojumpers

I’m tinkering at selling my Chumba VF2 frame. 130mm travel, aluminium front, carbon rear end, Fox RP23. It takes anything from a 120-160mm fork. It also comes with front mech, chain guide, seat post & clamp and spare mech hanger.

It’s in generally good condition with some usual marks from use.

Looking for ~ £350 + post.

Chumba VF2

munrobiker

(oh, and mine actually IS a Giant 😉 )

fridge79

Hi, looking for 350ish, im in bedfordshire but posting is easy! Frame comes with front mech too

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Thanks for replys but, I’m pretty much limited to a maximumu of £300 (or my other half may murder me)

May have to ride as is and get saving!

fridge79

Will take 300 for mine

havinalaff

Fridge. Mail me on havinalaff at hotmail.com

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Could you forward some picks fridge ?

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

And other details as I’m sure it’ll be spot on.

fridge79

Yes no probs, im looking to giving it some tlc as it has been ridden hard, it was maintained by my lbs so bearings were taken care of and shock service done, I had originally sold it but the buyer returned it as it wasnt what he was looking for and in worse condition than I sent it! It rides brilliantly, climbs like a mountain goat and can decend with authority! I loved it!

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber

Hi fridge.
    Could you email some pics/further details
    Cheers.

Premier Icon v9gss
    Subscriber
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘WTD – full suspension frame, giant trance/anthem or similar(medium)’ is closed to new replies.