wtd: fox 36 uppers

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted wtd: fox 36 uppers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • wtd: fox 36 uppers
  • pinetree

Hi,

I’m after a replacement CSU for my fox 36s. Not fussed about cosmetic condition or colour, as long as the steerer is 190mm or longer and there are no chips or scratches in the stanchions. Mine’s got a chip in the LH stanchion, and it’s getting worse…

Can do with either 1 1/8th or tapered as my frame’ll run either.

Cheap as poss please!

Cheers,
    Scott.

samtheman

Scott,
    Which model year you after? I’ve got some original ’05 RC2s not doing a great deal, could strip em down?

IvanDobski

I’ve got some 08 talas 36 uppers, immaculate stanchions in 1 1/8th. Just waiting to see if a mate needs them at the minute but drop me a line if you’re interested.

pinetree

Hi lads, cheers for getting back to me so quickly.

It doesn’t really matter what model they are, as long as they’re 160mm max travel (my float internals will fit uppers from either the talas or vanilla model)
    If your forks are in good nick Sam, don’t bother stripping em down, you’ll be left with a set of lowers and internals which you can’t do much with.
    Ivan, I’d be very interested in yours if your mate doesn’t need em, let me know!

Cheers,
    Scott.

samtheman

Scott,
    The dropouts are cracked on my forks, so they’re unusable. They might not be what you’re after anyway – travel on ’05’s was 150mm. They’re still here though, if you’re desperate.
    Ta
    Sam

IvanDobski

My mates forks have been given the all clear so they’re yours if you want em – £70 posted? Stanchions immaculate, couple of scuffs on the csu.

Could you let me know soon as I could do with putting em up for sale today if you don’t want em?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘wtd: fox 36 uppers’ is closed to new replies.