WTD – Forks up to 150mm Travel for 456 project.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – Forks up to 150mm Travel for 456 project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD – Forks up to 150mm Travel for 456 project.
  • project456

Hi all, I am currently in the process of building an On One 456 from scratch. Will be a mix of new/used parts.

I am looking for a set of forks up to 150mm travel that are in as good a condition as possible. Unfortunately my max budget is in the region of £125 posted. Would prefer lockout / U-Turn. I will ask for recent pics as a must.

Hoping someone out there is feeling charitable. Please keep in mind that I am looking to do this over a period of months and will be in the market for more things as appropriate. So who knows, a decent bargain on a set of forks may well lead on to other purchases therefore furnishing the pocket of the right type of seller with sheckles….

email me at christrent1(AT)sky(DOT)com

project456

Problem now solved. thanks for looking anway. Moderators, this can now be deleted.

MarkiMark

Does that mean you’ve found some forks. I have the ideal fork for a 456 project. TALAS with 150/130/110 mm. Let me know if still looking

project456

Sorry Mark, I had not visited this thread as I didn’t expect any more replies 🙂

Yes I have now got some forks. I ended up with a pair of Revelations in good condition from a very helpful chap from this site. Thanks very much for replying though, much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD – Forks up to 150mm Travel for 456 project.’ is closed to new replies.