WTD: Fork Needed! cheap replacement

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Fork Needed! cheap replacement

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: Fork Needed! cheap replacement
  • projectrr

Unfortunately my front forks are bust and i need a replacement quickly, i am looking for cheap offers only (less than 70ish). Ideally I am looking for 120mm of travel(open to suggestions) and although i am open to coil i would prefer air shocks and need them to be compatible with normal qr and disc brake mounts

all help appreciated! cheers joel

logical

2001 bomber Z1’s 130mm qr and disc. Can run V’s but they need the bosses. Need some oil in them and a new seal.

£50 posted

logical

Double post

munrobiker

I’ve got a set of Rockshox SID Races in white that I’d like to sell- straight 1 1/8″ steerer, QR, post mount. Only 100m and there is the very slightest bit of wear on the stanchions but I had them serviced 2 months ago and that seems to have stopped the wear. I’d do them for £90 if you can spare and extra £20.

E-mail me on lleebb76 at gmail dot com if you’re interested.

projectrr

thanks for the offers but ill decline so far, so still looking

Rockshox recon silver with remote lockout 100ml, coil. Solid and good condition. £45 + delivery.

Rockshox recon silver with remote lockout 100ml, coil. Solid and good condition. £45 + delivery.

dan86

got a set of white Tora SL 100mm, QR with disk mounts, pretty good condition, lockout works fine etc. £60 posted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Fork Needed! cheap replacement’ is closed to new replies.