WTD: Either a Rockshox compression knob OR Poploc knob

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Either a Rockshox compression knob OR Poploc knob

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD: Either a Rockshox compression knob OR Poploc knob
  • sbarley

I’ve lost the blue lockout knob/lever from my Reba RLT 2011 (I think) forks, and I’m looking to replace it asap! A Poploc knob would be fine since I have a remote lying around, but a lever would also be okay.

Scoobster

I have a pop lock knob somewhere. Will take a quick look at lunchtime for you and get back later this afternoon.

Scoobster

Here it is. Has a scrape on the top. How does £8 posted sound?

sbarley

Scoobster you are a star! £8 posted sounds fine by me, but do you know if you have the Floodgate knob to sit on top? That got lost too!

In hindsight, it would have been great to call this thread ‘Show me your knobs’. Although some people might take it literally, which would not be good.

Scoobster

If you mean the wee kinda 4 sided silver jobby then yes I do 🙂 I will throw it in for ya. Papyal GIFT to the email in my profile (or alternatively you can cover the fees in Paypal Goods)

sbarley

Darn, it appears I need the whole kit: http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/rockshox-remote-spool-clamp-kit-moco-reba-revelation-id80709.html.
    Sorry to mess you around! Do you know if you have these bit and bobs? I’m interested if so!

Scoobster

No sorry don’t have any other bits.

Scoobster

What you could do if stuck would be to replace the grub screw on the bit I have with another screw of same diameter only longer to give you a bit of grip and then just use it as a manual type lock out? Only a last resort ion but would work ok as long as there is no spring to return the knob 😀

sbarley

Think I’ll try to source a whole kit if that’s okay. Really sorry to have wasted your time! Thanks for digging around for me.

sbarley

OK, managed to source one from a local bike shop. Hurray!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Either a Rockshox compression knob OR Poploc knob’ is closed to new replies.