WTD: EC70 seatpost 27.2 – can swap for Thomson

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: EC70 seatpost 27.2 – can swap for Thomson

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD: EC70 seatpost 27.2 – can swap for Thomson
  • reggiegasket

I’m after a EC70 seatpost – the older style one with lots of layback. Preferably in very good nick. I can buy it or swap for a mint Thomson layback in black (27.2mm)

Send any details/pics to reggiegasket [at] yahoo.co.uk

ta.

fatgit

Hi
    I have one but I would say that it is in not “very good nick”-its ok but the lacquer has been scratched by the person who had it before me.
    Structurally sound though and in regular use.
    Can do some pics if you want but not really interested in a swap.
    Cheers
    Steve

reggiegasket

mmmmm it’s for my roadie so I wanted a clean example. Having said that only the top 18cm or so will be visible, so if the scratching is only at the base of the post then it could be okay…?

it’s up to you. If you think it’s too tatty then don’t bother. Otherwise send me a pic and a price and I’ll get back to you asap.

fatgit

I will have a look at it tonight when I get home and make a judgement on it.
    If the top looks ok I will send you a piccie.
    Cheers
    Steve

reggiegasket

cheers Steve

fatgit

Hi
    I have had a look at my post and to be honest its not in that good condition cosmetically-if you want something that looks nice you’d be better off looking elsewhere.
    Cheers
    Steve

Taff

you selling your layback?

reggiegasket

cheers Steve. Managed to track down a new one so I’ve gone for that 😀

so yes, the layback will be on sale once the new one is fitted. I’ll also be selling an inline one too, so just keep an eye on the classifieds Taff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD: EC70 seatpost 27.2 – can swap for Thomson’ is closed to new replies.