WTD: Dyfi Enduro entry

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Dyfi Enduro entry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: Dyfi Enduro entry
  • mdr75

Please Help!
    Tried entering the Dyfie Enduro last week and it was full already..
    Does anyone have an entry spare they want to sell because they have had to cancel going due to a change in circumstances?..
    Any help would be gratefully appreciated.. I did it last year and don’t want to miss out.

richc

its more than likely a bit early for drop outs, people seem to start dropping out from about 3 weeks before the event.

I managed to get 3 last year, and there was quite free ones floating around 2 days before the event

mdr75

Cheers richc..
    I’ll keep my eyes and ears open..

Premier Icon charliemort
    Subscriber

what he said

I entered for 2 of us – hopefully we will be able to do it, but quite possibly won’t…………….. but don’t know yet

pimpmyride

Which Dyfi are you guys talking about? not the Dyfi forest climax is it?

yen

yep…best to wait until nearer the event…

pimpmyride

What!!! that ride is amazing! I have ridden it like 12 times but never knew it was an event!
    When is it? I would love to try and get an entry, is it the normal route loads of climbing with techy singletrack along the way then a mahoooooosive descent ending with those swoops and berms??
    I’m proper gob smacked!

Please reply guys 🙂

Premier Icon psling
    Subscriber

No, it’s not the Cli-machx Trail although it is in the same area starting and finishing in Machynllyth. It’s an Enduro event, approx 60-70 km and normally about the first w/end in May, I think this year is about the 6th year of running. Contact Summit Cycles in Aberystwyth or Mach for details.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Dyfi Enduro entry’ is closed to new replies.