WTD: Disc Brakes, Forks, Wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Disc Brakes, Forks, Wheels

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • WTD: Disc Brakes, Forks, Wheels
  • Snap4130

After a 6 year break from cycling i’m trying to get back into it again. I’m after the following bits to build up a hardtail that can take a bit of punishment:

Disc Brakes – must be IS mount and ideally around £100 or less.

Forks – Min 100mm travel, £100 or less, would prefer older and higher quality to newer and cheap (am thinking old Z1’s etc)

Wheels – Front & rear, must be disc hubs & strong rims.

Am trying to do this on a bit of a budget, might be able to pay more for the right parts. Let me know what you’ve got!

Pair of XT front and rear hydraulic brakes, LX levers, XT silver post mount calipers, long hoses (from a 21″ hardtail frame). Good nick including 160mm brackets to convert post to IS mount.
    Fully bled, 60% pad life front, 75% rear.
    No photos yet as still attached to bike but can get some in situ.
    £80 posted.

XT hubs (silver) on XM321 rims.
    Strong, reliable and in VGC> £85 posted.

Hi mate got some Marzocchi all mountain 4 forks, all black, v-good condition, steerer is cut to 175mm. £80 posted,let me know if your interested.

LX levers deore 525calipers as new pads (done about 30 miles)160 6 bolt rotors all good condition only selling as I have upgraded to XT £55 posted

Whereabouts are you? Due to work hours it’s impossible for me to get to post stuff, but may be able to help if you can collect?

I have a front wheel with 819 tubeless rim and Cannondale Omega hub. £45 posted. “andyeez at talktalk dot net” for pics

Have got srome Avid Juicy Three’s, a set of manitou Slate forks and some Deore hubs on WTB Speedisc rims. All three should come in below budget. Can do pics either later this evening or tomorrow night if interested. Got loads of tyres and bars/stems if you need anything else.

I’ve got

Hope Mono Mini’s 180F/160R IS Mount £100

Magura Ronin 110 forks £150

Unridden Wheels Deore Rear/ Specialized Stout front on DT Swiss X420 £50

If you wanted them all I could probably do a deal.

Also got a load of other parts if you want them.

Wow – thanks for all the offers guys! Things have moved on a bit and i’ve lost track of whats good and whats not – last time i was in to biking Shimano didn’t make disc brakes!

I’ll do some research and get back to people if i’m interested in any parts.

For reference, my last hardtail was built up with Z1’s, Hope E4’s and hope/D521 wheels.

Kojaklollipop – I’m based in Norwich/Norfolk. Could travel to collect if necessary.

Hi got some Rockshox Recon U-turns for sale, see this topic:

And mail me on the address there if you’re interested.

Premier Icon flange

Manitou Nixons – 145mm of travel. £70

Based in Ipswich, can meet half way

Still looking for bits! Would be particularly interested in any forks with a 20mm thru axle and less than 140mm of travel.

Bunner im v.interested in the xt set pics if still available?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Disc Brakes, Forks, Wheels’ is closed to new replies.