WTD DH / FR Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD DH / FR Bike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD DH / FR Bike
  • Premier Icon Mad Pierre

I'm looking for a cheapish complete full suspension bike (around the 500 – 600 quid ish mark) suitable for use and abuse by my 14 year old nephew. I reckon a medium will be about right as he's already pretty tall.

Obviously budget is tight and I don't mind a bit of fettling if required to get something up and running. However the bulk of the bike needs to be ready to help a young lad get into this sport of ours some more without too much expenditure.

Preferences would be a single front ring, hydraulic discs and something biased to going down not up. He's already got a DJ bike and wants to move on….

pete [at] mountainbikerides.co.uk if needed

jam master

Have Kona stab supreme, full race spec and amazing condition for the full bike i am looking for £1000? could be a little pricey but its a £4000 bike with very little use. I also have a mountain cycle battery full bike, its full sus also but designed for short course dh and slope style. Would take £800 for the full bike and its a box fresh frame. E-mail me if you want more details.

Medium Ironhorse SGS DH?
    not been used for 3-4yrs.
    needs new headset and brakes fitting (which I have but have been too lazy to do)
    got a load of spares too (inc complete spare wheelset)

Premier Icon Mad Pierre

jam master – cheers but too far over budget.

GW can you email me? More info? Price? Photos?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD DH / FR Bike’ is closed to new replies.