WTD: decent full suspension bike 140mm travel

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: decent full suspension bike 140mm travel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD: decent full suspension bike 140mm travel
  • benbarlow21

Im looking for a replacement bike for my current hard tail. Im looking for at least 140mm travel forks and at least 120mm shock. Price wise, preferably up to £750 but i know thats a lot to ask, but that’s my max current budget. I am willing to do a part swap with my current cannondale trail hard tail, but would preferably want a straight purchase.
    I am based in the west midlands and would prefer postage, but i may be able to collect fro, further locations.
    Thanks a lot

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

What size and what sort of riding you wanting to use it for?

benbarlow21

Sorry, at least 19 inches and black routes at trail centre and occasional mountain riding in the alps, so an all mountain bike style really

dan74

Got a Prophet in the Classifieds 😀

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

Could have helped you but mines a 17.5
    Good luck finding what you want.

benbarlow21

Isn’t the prophet a medium? And thanks for the offer pik n mix

apfrost01

hi,

I have a rocky mountain switch, 18 inch, (geometry is tall) perfect for the alps and downhill/ freeride, plus front and rear lockout for climbs.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1338069/

I’m asking 750 plus i’ll throw in some nearly new minions and a pair of knee/ shin pads. plus i’m open to offers.

Al

benbarlow21

Hi apfrost01 thanks for the offer but the rear shock and frame seem a bit too heavy duty for what I am looking for, looks great for downhill, but I don’t ride enough of it to buy a dh bike. Thanks again

fridge79

2011 stumpy elite frame, all bearings changed and shock serviced, few scratches and two cable rub spots, 450

benbarlow21

Hi, thanks but need a complete bike

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD: decent full suspension bike 140mm travel’ is closed to new replies.