WTD Cranks arms only XT or equivalent good condition etc…

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD Cranks arms only XT or equivalent good condition etc…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD Cranks arms only XT or equivalent good condition etc…
  • m_t_b

Tried to fit a new cap on my cranks to find that there is a crack running through them. Will be able to use the rings as they are new so as above just after crank arms must be 104 / 64mm 4 bolt.

MrTall

I have a set of XT M760 Cranks from a recent bike split. £40 posted.

No pics to hand but if you do an advanced Ebay search for ‘Kona Hoss Deluxe’ and include completed listings you’ll see them fitted to the bike.

Email in profile if they’re of any interest.

Edit: Doesn’t seem to be showing up anymore on Ebay so i can do pics later tonight if required. Cheers

m_t_b

Ok thanks I did try myself with no joy.

m_t_b

Any others out there? Bit desperate to sort as riding at weekend.

MrTall

Whereabout in the country are you? I’m Midlands based.

I have one basic pic of my bike being split down on my phone which i could text to you if you want it? Only shows the driveside though (where there is some heel rub – assuming you can zoom in on your phone), non driveside is better with the full logo still showing.

Still couldn’t post until tomorrow at the earliest though.

scal

email sent

m_t_b

I am in west wales – pretty much miles from anywhere if you can send pic would be good email in profile.

MrTall

m_t_b, i sent you some pics at about 5pm to the email address in your profile before i went riding, did they not come through?

m_t_b

Thanks Mr Tall and others I have now sorted some new cranks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD Cranks arms only XT or equivalent good condition etc…’ is closed to new replies.