WTD: Complete bike for 5'9" bloke – max £500. What can you offer me?

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Complete bike for 5'9" bloke – max £500. What can you offer me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: Complete bike for 5'9" bloke – max £500. What can you offer me?
  • benz

Mate looking to join our group on a regular basis and rather than borrowing a bike, he is now in the position to buy one.

Rather than spend on a new one, suggested probably get a better spec bike on here.

Hardtail.

Anything considered.

fennerhorne

Hi Benz got this – 16″ Geared On One Scandal build I’m 5’9/10″ and it’s a good fit looking for £450 ono plus £25 delivery or collect(Brighton) email in profile Martin
    pixhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/24489579@N07/sets/72157625917832334/
    On One Scandium Frame vgc (16″C2T – 22″ TT) I’m 5′ 10″ good fit. FSA Pro headset. vgc
    Manitou Splice Fork adj 70-100 lockout*
    Mavic 117 on Deore hubs vgc Panaracer Fire XC Pro Mud Tyres
    Avid BB5 brakes*
    LX Chainset with NEW Ext BB(superstar)
    Deore shifters, and mechs, deore cass and new HG53 chain
    Bontrager ‘Race’ Stem, Crowbar bars (NEW On One Lock on grips), Commencal seatpost.
    Velo Saddle(not Selle Italia shown), black Wellgo Flats.

Premier Icon stavromuller
    Subscriber

Hi benz, see what your mate thinks of this, it’s a GT Avalanche 3 but it’s better spec’ed than a pro. It’s on Mavic 317 rims with Hope Pro hubs, Hope Mini discs, XT drive chain, Rock Shok Judy Air 100mm forks, Answer carbon fibre bars, Hope QR skewers and seat clamp. Infact the only original parts are the frame and seat post and all his for a mear £450.

This pic was taken on a Mt. Ventoux red run and it’s coped with the Pyrennes with only a pinch puncture.

DaveL

I have an 18″ Kona Exposif email me for details if your interested

lisle54ATgmail.com

Dave

haggis1978

anyone interested in buying from Martin (fennerhorne)please see the thread below

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-santa-cruz-blur-2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Complete bike for 5'9" bloke – max £500. What can you offer me?’ is closed to new replies.