WTD: Commuter Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Commuter Bike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD: Commuter Bike
  • cruzer

Ive got £200 to spend on a bike to get to and from work on.

It needs to be a road bike (700c wheels), ideally single speed. Something like a charge plug would be perfect. What have you got?

Im open to expanding my budget if that bike is worth it.

Cheers

cows_in_cars

I have a roadrat single speed, large/long, black, Bonty wheels, single speed, xt v-brakes, XTR cranks, flat pedals, thompson post and stem, easton EA50 bars, flite saddle. Needs new BB.
    Really like the bike but sadly can’t afford to keep it money and space wise.
    Looking for a fair bit over what your looking to spend at £300 posted (as is or bit more for it with new BB) but thought I would post just encase, email in profile if interested.

cruzer

any chance of some pictures? emails: fastercars _ 41 @ hotmail.com. (with out spaces)

overthehill

What size are you looking for? / what height are you?

I’ve got a Condor Cycles Tempo that’s a 58cm frame that I might be looking to offload

cruzer

Im 5’10”. im after something that has a top tube between 54 and 56cm.

overthehill

Ok; the Tempo has a 57cm TT for a 58cm frame.
    It’s a good fit for me at 6ft.
    Do you think it would be too big for you?

cruzer

Unfortunately yes, the litespeed ive just sold was the same size. was really uncomfortable to ride long distances. cheers for the offer thou

overthehill

– no worries

ROUGE

hi! i’ve got a giant scr ltd 2007 for sale in size l (56-58cm). im 6ft and it fits me like a glove 🙂 carbon forks, rigida chrina rims on tiagra hubs, new conti sport tyres, sugino crankset, bontarger select handlebars and stem, dmr single speed conversion kit, tektro brakes with Cane Creek SCR-5 levers, giant seatpost. good condition (there are some chips in the paint in the rear triangle but that’s only a cosmetic issue), very light bike. 200 plus p&p. for more details and pics just drop me a line (email in profile or nieluka at yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk) cheers, lukas.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Commuter Bike’ is closed to new replies.