WTD – Clean roadbike in large (56-58cm) – £350 – £500 max

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – Clean roadbike in large (56-58cm) – £350 – £500 max

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD – Clean roadbike in large (56-58cm) – £350 – £500 max
  • officialtob

Looking to get into the world of roadbikes, and want to start with something good, but secondhand, before I commit myself too much.

I’m 6′ – so looking for a large frame. Aiming for it to have Shimano components, ideally tiagra/105. Reliability is key for me – am doing a 500 mile cycle challenge in June…

What have you got available people? 🙂

Either reply on here – or email is on profile.

Premier Icon richmog08
    Subscriber

Got a 56cm Blue Ribble 7005, with Alpina carbon forks. 9 speed 105 shifters, mechs, calipers. 50/34 Shimano chainset. Easton circuit wheels. Ritchey wcs finishing kit and saddle. Looking for £500. The frame and forks are literally 5 rides old.

officialtob

Just dropped you an email on the email in your profile 🙂

crofts2007

Have got one of these:- (not mine but close as)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bianchi-VIA-Nirone-Alu-Hydro-Carbon-7-racing-road-bike-/160980191365?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item257b2ac885&_uhb=1

With Ultegra shifters and rear mech, 105 front mech, FSA gossamer 53/39 crankset, 105 10 speed cassette. New sram chain.
    Been stripped and serviced with new bearings where required.
    Photos available. Mail in profile.
    Also looking at £500.
    Cheers.

jphillips

Do you still have this bike for sale (Bianchi) ? Where abouts are you located for viewing ?
    Thanks

crofts2007

Its currently at Sherwood Pines, Notts, was still for sale earlier today.
    Not near Exeter, just looked in your profile. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD – Clean roadbike in large (56-58cm) – £350 – £500 max’ is closed to new replies.