wtd cheapish but half decent post/bars/brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale wtd cheapish but half decent post/bars/brakes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • wtd cheapish but half decent post/bars/brakes
  • Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

need 27.2 post bit of set back ie not thomson 300mm ish

standard fit riserbars , and a set of disc brakes without rotors but that will fit 160mm rotors front and rear (frame and fork is IS mount)

cheers

andrewh

Got a post, ITM Road Race, but I've been using it perfectly well in an MTB, change of frame means now wrong diameter. Black, fairly hefty scratch hence cheapness. £6 posted.

andy_howett at yahoo.co.uk

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

strangely thats what im replacing lol something kinda ea50 standard i guess im after. brakes wise bb7 are fine as are hydro

Hi Mike, I have a couple of bars to sell in my impending clearout. Firstly a set of Commencal 6061 Riser Bars. Matt black, uncut, used for 1 ride home from the shop- as new condition. Decent rise and width, 31.8 clamp, not that heavy, plenty strong and reasonably stiff. Secondly some brand new Truativ Holzfeller Risers, black, 7050 Al. I bought these for a project that is no longer going ahead. 31.8 clamp, 80mm rise, 880mm wide (uncut). Nice bars, look good and understated in the flesh. (pictured alongside Commencal bars above). I'd probably want £16 posted for the commencal bars, and maybe £21 posted for the Truativ…

Also, I have a full set of Juicy 7's plus adaptors, if you are interested I'm looking to shift. Not sure what your budget is for any of these things, but here's a pic anyway…

Could come with some nice rotors but they're 185mm…

crouchpotato1 AT googlemail DOTCOM if any of that might be useful…

[edit- just realised the bars you want are std clamp 🙁 – although I have matching stems for the bars too… ]

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

poss interest in the truvativ bars but they seem to be avial for 20 at crc at the min with the 10percent extra off

also depends on what stems avail

brakes wise i already have 160mm rotors and they are centrelock so dont really want to change. would they fit 160 with different adaptors

cheers mail in profile

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

avid bb7 brakes would be good too cheers

Trail-Blazer

Got a couple of nice 110mm OS stems if you need them. £10, posted for either one. pics/further details at request 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘wtd cheapish but half decent post/bars/brakes’ is closed to new replies.