WTD: Cheap V brake arms

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Cheap V brake arms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD: Cheap V brake arms
  • andrewh

I have a set of red anodised Tektro ones, circa 1997. Well used but functional. Been in the garage since December when my comuting bike gained some Magura HS33s. 2 pairs of used pads included. £7.50 posted cheap enough?

Got a set of Avid SD2.0L levers too if any use to you? Silver, black blades, logos removed. Levers £10 posted or £15 for levers & calipers with some cables included.

andy_howett at yahoo.co.uk

Shouldn't really say this, I'd be a rubbish salesman, but if your budget will stretch to the Maguras get a set of HS33s. I only got mine because I have no disc mounts on that bike, but it has been used pretty much everyday since they were fitted in December and they have never been touched. maybe due some new pads soon. Most reiable thing ever.

Had to replace the STI shifters on my hack, and forgot about the different cable pull ratios of V's to canti's. So, anyone got some cheap V brake arms and pads hanging around? 2 pairs (i.e, 1 complete bikes worth), preferably with pads

Premier Icon gonetothehills

Hi there. I have some nice Avid ones going for a song if you want – on my thread here – about half way down. My email's in my profile if you want to drop me a line – I'm sure we can come up with a good deal between us. cheers.

As I stated in your last post I have a set (without pads) you can have for £5 (this is to cover postage).

Let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Cheap V brake arms’ is closed to new replies.