WTD – cheap set of disc brakes (complete please)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – cheap set of disc brakes (complete please)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD – cheap set of disc brakes (complete please)
  • xiphon

Anybody have some functional Juicy 3’s / old Hopes?

Need to have the discs too, but don’t worry about bolts (I have loads of them).

Ta

danielj

Hi, I’ve got a set of Hayes Stroker with rotors. They haven’t been used in a while so would need to be bled before using I’m sure. Let me know if interested email in profile.
    Cheers
    Dan

set of hope minis here bud. recent complete strip down & rebuild with new seals, phenolic pistons & fresh fluid. come with hope rotors (185 front 165 rear). in excellent working order.

xiphon

nick wrote:

set of hope minis here bud. recent complete strip down & rebuild with new seals, phenolic pistons & fresh fluid. come with hope rotors (185 front 165 rear). in excellent working order.

Talk to me 🙂

SaltUK

Hi, I have a pair of Hope Mono Minis, Goodridge hoses 80mm front/135mm rear, 160/180 rotors, new pads in rear, includes original gold bore caps, rotor bolts, shims etc, excellent condition.

Pics here

Looking for £120 posted

Thanks, Pete.

Premier Icon BoardinBob
    Subscriber

Not complete but I do have a set of Juicy 3 SL. No mounts or rotors but they’re working perfectly. Freshly bled with new pads. £30 posted which would leave plenty for rotors and mounts.

dan0787

Avid elixir r in white or tektros in black email me let me know

xiphon

Sorted now thanks, although I might be after some more (for the missus bike)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD – cheap set of disc brakes (complete please)’ is closed to new replies.