WTD: cheap full sus frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: cheap full sus frame

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD: cheap full sus frame
  • goldenwonder

I’m looking for a cheap full sus frame that I can swap my existing parts over from. Something 5″ travel (ish) would be nice, 16-18″ depending on what it is. Cheaper the better! What have you got?

bsgee

Giant Trance 16″ complete with rear shock, headset & bottom bracket,£300.00 + post. Brian.

IA

Prophet in large, i’ve got a couple shocks, so i can do it as a 120mm SL or regular 140mm. Or for a bit more you can have both shocks. I can do it with headset, post, front mech etc. so all your bits will fit right on?

Geo here http://gb.cannondale.com/bikes/05/geo-6.html

Is in great condition, depending what you want with it will depend on price, but say with bits, as an SL, somewhere around the 350 mark – email me on iain.wallace AT gmail.com if you’re interested, we can talk price, i’ll sort pics etc etc.

goldenwonder

Think a Large Cannondale willbe a bit big thanks, Trance i a touch short on travel for what I want it for, had one in the past & really looking for 5″ if I can find one.

fennerhorne

Med Specialized Stumpie FSR Expert 2006 – £350 (inc. Headset, seatpost, QR seat clamp, and new LX front mech) Martin fennerhorne@ntlworld.com

lyons

how about a 2006 Iron horse MK3 frame. Black, with a virtually brand new fox shock to replace the one it came with. There are a couple of little chips on the paint, but it’s in good condition. It’s been in my garage for the last 9 months, and prior to that didnt get much use as i had more fun on my hardtails…

£320 with frame, shock and headset, but i have other parts, eg thomson post, bars etc that could be negotiated over.

Andy

Premier Icon andygreener
    Subscriber

How much are you looking to spend?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD: cheap full sus frame’ is closed to new replies.