WTD: Cheap Forks-£50 or less

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Cheap Forks-£50 or less

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD: Cheap Forks-£50 or less
  • As in the title I am after a set of forks. Need to be 80/100/120mm travel with a steerer about 190mm or longer.

Will consider anything-suss or rigid but must have disc mounts.

Anyone?

Will

tollah

Got some Surly 1×1 forks disc and v brake 5rides old black. £45 posted email for pics if you’re interested.

roblane65

hi will got some dart 2s and manitou’s not sure on details mail me tomorrow or ring if you’ve still got my mobi no. Rob.

paule

130mm travel manitou splice forks, QR dropouts, reasonable condition. £45ish posted.

PaulD

Hi,

I have 3 pairs of very low price forks for you to consider:

Suntour XCP95 75mm Coil+MCU Preload only, Black IS + V-brake 1775g 187mm Alloy steerer
    Suntour XCP95 75mm Coil+MCU Preload only, Black IS + V-brake 1775g 220mm Alloy steerer
    Suntour XCR75 75mm Coil+MCU Preload only, Purple IS + V-brake 2050g 192mm CrMo steerer

Each pair will be £25 posted to a UK mainland address, or £15 collected from Wokingham.
    Payment as a paypal gift, nett of charges.

Interested?

paul.r.davisAThotmail.co.uk

kiwivin

mate i have some pace rc39 forks there light as with carbon lowers and cable operated lockout.

I bought them locally off a chap on a forum for a single speed project that never was, I have never fitted them they would appear to work fine although do have some wear to the anodising to the stanchions apparently this is a common fault i was going to get them serviced and look about get the stanchions re anodised but sure you could use them as is. If interested i will mail you some pics if you let me have your email address. Yours for £50 plus post
    cheers

MarkiMark

I have an old set of Pace RC80 100mm carbon air forks. Not used for a couple of years, but should be in good nick. Interested? Email me at markimark456@gmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Cheap Forks-£50 or less’ is closed to new replies.