WTD: Cheap disc brakes and wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Cheap disc brakes and wheels

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • WTD: Cheap disc brakes and wheels
  • Scottlacey

A mate at work is after some cheap disc brakes and wheels (must be in good condition, front and back)

What have you got please, pictures would be great.

E-mails to scott.lacey@aylnews.com as I’ll be at work tonight and wont be able to view this site

Cheers in advance

itchy

Deore 6 bolt disc hubs with WTB Speedisc rims, both in black. Really good condition as only used a few times.

Avid Juicy 3’s with 160mm rotors front and rear. Fully working and ready to use, a couple of minor scuffs on the levers but nothing serious.

Can do pics if interested.

Scottlacey

itchy

Pictures and price to scott.lacey@aylnews.com where I will be able to show him at work tonight

Cheers
    Scott

Scottlacey

Anything else please???

X111

I’ve got a set of Xero 24h disc/v-brake wheels for sale. Rim surface is minty as used with discs. I don’t have a spare set of discs though.

Biffer

Got a pair of Magura Julies for sale. New pads, 180 / 160 rotors. I’ll email the details.

Scottlacey

anything else

itchy

You get my mail last night mate?

Scottlacey

itchy
    yes, thanks very much. We didn’t have a lot of time last night, very busy. Hopefully my mate will have a bit more time tonight to ponder over his options

cheers again
    scott

anything else considered

Scottlacey

itchy could you send a picture of the wheels?

Scott

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Hi Scott, I have some Alex DP17 rims/Forumla hub wheels – from a 2008 bike – in vgc.

Also Giant MPH disc brakes, with rotors. Been ridden less than 10 times. Basic but very powerful.

£90 posted the lot – email in profile if you’re interested.

itchy

Scott – there should be a few photo’s of the wheels on that link to FlickR.

Have a look at the first page, if they aren’t there post on here and I’ll mail some through again this evening.

Cheers.

Scottlacey

itchy

sorry mate but i cant get internet access at work only e-mail, so the only way i can pass it on to my mate is if you can send a photo via e-mail

Scottlacey

chakaping

For my mate and he will need to see some photos to make a decision

sorry for the hassle

scott.lacey@aylnews.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Cheap disc brakes and wheels’ is closed to new replies.