WTD – Cheap as possible for pub bike build – SS kit & V brakes w levers, saddle

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – Cheap as possible for pub bike build – SS kit & V brakes w levers, saddle

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • WTD – Cheap as possible for pub bike build – SS kit & V brakes w levers, saddle
  • Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

As title
    Cheap as possible or if I can trade for a wide variety of other parts from my spares box even better
    Let me know what you have and what you need
    I’m after –
    F&R V brakes and levers
    Singlespeed tensioner
    SS cog and spacers
    Saddle

I’ve got various riser bars (31.8), stems (25.4), disc brakes etc

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Forgot, want some grips too

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Where are you?

kona95

hi mate have 2 sets of v brakes new but just cheap steal black ones with new pads and a set of used levers, also have a used but in good con 414 industries saddle no rips or tears and very comfy and i have a single speed cog and spacers cog is new spacers are used but will need to check about the spacers as havent seen them in a while ya can have the lot for 23.00 posted if its any use to ya

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

In Derby chapaking but do travel occasionally

Krona, what size cog? Any details of saddle

fivespot

Charge Griddle lock-on grips, unused with end caps £7 posted

kona95

hi mate its a 14 or 16 tooth i believe can chack for ya tomorrow and the saddle is what looks like leather in black and brown with 414 industries stitched in to it

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

I’ve got a saddle you can have for nothing if you’re ever up Leeds way. Not exactly as new (!) , but off an RC200 so it’s got some heritage 😀

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Kona would ideally be after a 16 so if you could check would be appreciated and assuming you find the spacers I’ll probably have the lot off you
    Five spot, cheers but I found some grips that will do for now

Also need a front QR

scant

Shimano Deore V Brakes cantis & levers. perfect working order. pads are worn. £28posted

email me direct for more pics & info

munkster

Iain I’m in Derby (didn’t you give me a STW calendar one year??) and I have a saddle that’s surplus you can have if you want? If you had a roll of rim tape as a trade that would be great but if not no worries… Drop me an email.

kona95

ok mate. sorry got called into work early will let you know by 5.15 tonight as soon as i get in 🙂

kona95

Ok mate its a 15 tooth, and have found spacers for the single speed kit but 2 don’t match excatly must have been from different kits not that ya can really tell. Also have a front q/r ya can have if ya still interested give us a message to tjcycles176@gmail.com

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Let you know kona, I’m sorted for saddle (found an old one in my shed that is scruffy but will do for what I want) might be ok for the SS cog too and found some old cantilevers off my cyclocross bike that will again be ok for what I’m doing

If not how much for cog, spacers and QR?

Munkster, yes think calendar was me, sorted for saddle now cheers and don’t have rim tape but I do have a large roll of glass fibre type tape perfect thickness that I’ve used as rim tape if you want to bring wheel round and stick a length on (I’ve moved since you collected calendar)

kona95

10.00 posted mate seems alot but to post will cost 3.00 these days sorry coudnt do it any cheaper

munkster

It’s OK Iain, I don’t need any right now but I always seem to forget that bit of the wheelbuilding process so having a spare one would have been handy that’s all. You could have had the saddle for nought, frankly!

ps – moving house is a pretty extreme response to the hassle of trying to give away a calendar to a stranger 😉 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘WTD – Cheap as possible for pub bike build – SS kit & V brakes w levers, saddle’ is closed to new replies.