WTD: Budget MTB parts pls! Grips, Saddle, Brake Adaptor, Tensioner/Rear Mech,

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Budget MTB parts pls! Grips, Saddle, Brake Adaptor, Tensioner/Rear Mech,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD: Budget MTB parts pls! Grips, Saddle, Brake Adaptor, Tensioner/Rear Mech,
  • motivforz

Building up a rigid knacker mtb for a friend with minimal cash investment. Currently the outstanding components are as follows:

Grips
    Saddle
    Shimano rear post to IS brake adaptor (160mm)
    SS tensioner (or an old rear mech I can bastardise)
    26 in wheels

It’s unlikely that anything you have would be too tatty, so please offer anything you can regardless of condition! Bits assembled so far are used/retired oem bits from my bikes.

foozii

I have some specialized white lock on grips £10 posted

glasgowdan

I can do black rubber grips selle italia yutaak saddle, the adaptor and an on one ss tensioner for 25 posted. Could also add an ss chain and 16t sprocket for another 7 quid.

Premier Icon stevemorg2
    Subscriber

I’ve a pair of unused Charge lock ons, a couple of saddles to pick fom and the brake adapter – I could probably do the 3 for £23 posted

I have a couple of WTB saddles lying around and you’re welcome to one of them if you want. I’ve also got a pair of Whyte lock-on grips and probably a brake adaptor too. £10 posted for the lot?

Gee76

Have a Boardman saddle and lock-on grips both brand new. Can do for a tenner?

Ta

G

chriswilk

got wheels: halo combat wheelset, white rims, black hubs, 36 hole.
    Rims are wide. near mint condition. £70 posted ono.
    Also got a white selle italia saddle, good condition, £10 posted, or £6 if included with wheels.

motivforz

Thanks very much for all the replies! I’ve sent emails out hopefully, and I’ll be able to pick up further responses this evening, thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Budget MTB parts pls! Grips, Saddle, Brake Adaptor, Tensioner/Rear Mech,’ is closed to new replies.