WTD: BMX Bike for 6ft rider

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: BMX Bike for 6ft rider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD: BMX Bike for 6ft rider
  • jwh

Hi, I’m looking for a BMX – anything considered, but needs to be big enough for a 6ft rider.

Ta
    John

lord

haro pro criuser 2012 ? saint cranks, xtr brake ,renthal ring , hope bb
    £300

jwh

Cheers, sadly more than I’m looking at spending.
    Its only so when I take my lad to the bmx track I have something to potter about on.

Looking at < £90 really…

Cheers
    John

This is still in my shed, ocasionaly gets ridden but not enough to justify itself (and I can use it as a 1 in 1 out and get a new bike past the missus :P).

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-country-bikes-bmx-was-800-when-new-yours-for-165

jwh

Hi thisisnotaspoon,

Interested, what would be the minimum you’d take as not really looking at going past £90. Is only for a bit of fun.

Where about’s are you / the bike?

I’m in Wokingham, but quite happy to post or deliver it, I’m possibly doing a bit of a road trip this week so could even drop it off.

£150, it’s probably worth more but I can’t be arsed signing upto a propper BMX forum to sell it.

jwh

Hi,
    Cheers – but that’s out side my budget.

Ta
    John

meehaja

where abouts are you? I’ve got a mongoose (I think) in Leeds that you could have for £85, just fitted a new headset, running sweet, with 2 stunt pegs.

Its in “badly sprayed asbo black”, I picked it up as a project a few years back, did it up but apparently 15 years have gone by and it now hurts when I fall off!

jwh

Hello meehaja,

I’m in teeside, not too far.

Do you have any pics – Email in profile 🙂
    What size is the frame?

Ta
    John

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD: BMX Bike for 6ft rider’ is closed to new replies.