WTD Bike parts required with a £100 Budget

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD Bike parts required with a £100 Budget

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD Bike parts required with a £100 Budget
  • clubber

I'd suggest buying something with a passable frame cheap off ebay and then selling the frame/fork on ebay again.

TimP

I can do you front wheel, Hayes MX-4 brakes inc 160mm discs, levers, cables and an inner tube for £40? All have been removed from a bike before it was ridden more than 10 miles so are pristine. Also have a choice of O/S bars

See here
    My sale…

jim_1980

already tried that, its full of rubbish at the moment anything half decent is going for £150+ and anythign that is in my budget is up in Scotland and they will not post and i just dont have that money when i already have a frame/forks/front mech and pedals ready to roll would it not be cheaper to build it up on a budget?

jim_1980

To all those that read this and are able to help me out i am based in Essex.

pixelmix

£7 stem and £2.50 seat collar (34.9 / 35mm from here – http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-frame-forks-stem-hub-rotors-etc#post-595501)? Assuming you want them both, call it £9 posted.

I also have brakes and rotors here – http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12645269

Prepared to do you a deal on the brakes since I would be posting in one package.

Email is in profile.

jim_1980

All

I currently have a focus frame with a set of Tora Forks a built in headset a front mech and pedals, i want to build this bike up for my girlfriend but i dont want to spend more than £100 on the other parts.

Your challange should you choose to accept it is to let me know if you have the rest of the parts i need to get it up and running and for it all to come in under or on £100?
    The only thing that bike needs to have is a front disc brake(cable is fine)as the fork is not v brake compatible.

Please post what you have and how much and lets see if we can make this happen.

Thanks in anticipation.

saleem

I can do a 30.9 post and 34.9 clamp for £17 posted if that's any use to you

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Pair of reasonable quality disc wheels in good nick for £40 posted?
    WTB rims, Quando hubs. http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-cheap-disk-wheels-and-slick-tyres

andrewh

Stem- Outland Race, 100mm, 1 /8 black, Good cond with new bolts in front plate.
    Bars- Cheap and cheerful steel flat, standard size so will fit stem above, black, little bit of surface rust.
    Seat post-ITM 27.2mm X 350mm, black, but with big silver scratch. Probably find a collar for it too.
    Brake levers- Avid SD2.0, silver with black blades, adjustable, logos removed.
    Skewers- choice of black Deore or silver Coppi, both QR and matching pairs.
    Rear mech- Tiagra short cage.
    Brake calipers- Tektro V. Red, well worn but functional. You would probably only want for the rear, anyone else want the other? 2 pairs of quite worn pads included.
    Open to offers, please include postage from Lincolnshire.

andy_howett at yahoo.co.uk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WTD Bike parts required with a £100 Budget’ is closed to new replies.