WTD: Bike for £1k+ What have you?

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Bike for £1k+ What have you?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • WTD: Bike for £1k+ What have you?
  • Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

How do

Following my recent aquisition of a Performance award from the Norfolk Police for speeding I’ve decided to sell my motorbike (well, I say ‘I’….). Anyhoo, as an incentive I’ve decided to spend some of the money on a new bike – I’ve budgeted a grand but could stretch to nearer 2 should the right bike show itself. I’m after something interesting – road bike, MTB anything really as long as its pimp enough to fill the empty void left by my Honda.

I’m around the 6ft mark, can collect from most places south of Manchester. i’ve already got a Ti hardtail and a half decent road bike but I’m willing to consider most things – so what you got?

Chrismc1

Cannondale taurine 2, lefty fork with xtr upgrades, size large. Looking for £1600ono. Can do pics if you want.

pk-ripper

leprosy?

Or a 55cm colnago?

chris_m

i have a pretty blinged out orange five i may part with

chrismillar1@hotmail.co.uk for pics

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Thanks for all the replies chaps

PK – I thinked it’d be a bit on the small side Ant. Although I’ll take the Leprosy if you can supply it in the Fairy bottle as before

corroded – do you fancy a Dialled Morning Glory as part of the px against that Rocky Mountain?

Merak

I have a Litespeed Im selling. Its covered less than 200 miles since being built up. I have a full carbon road bike as well as many others! So Im selling this one. Im around 6ft too. It doesn’t come with the wheels in the pic though, unless you double your budget! As new Ultegra wheelset to come with it all for a grand.

skinny

Large cannondale gemini?140,150 and 170mm of travel.XT and XTR,ROCKSHOX Lyrics,thomson etc etc.£900.

Premier Icon andygreener
    Subscriber

If you can put the budget up a bit then how about 17″ 2007 whyte e5 xt (stock spec) great condition, lovely bike £1300 posted to your house

pebble

2006 17.5″ Rocky Mountain Blizzard (Reynolds 853 disc specific frame) complete with Marzocchi MX Pro forks, XT and Race Face finishing kit.

Brand new condition and I mean immaculate.

£1100. Pics available

e-mail:robin.stones@tesco.net if interested

corroded

Hi Flange, yup, interested. Email me at robinabarton AT hotmail.com
    Ta

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Bike for £1k+ What have you?’ is closed to new replies.