WTD; A tyre.

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD; A tyre.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD; A tyre.
  • duckman

Have just bought my son his first 26 wheeled bike, I only have one 26″ in the parts bin, need another to help reduce the battleship type weight 🙂

danielgroves

I have a couple of highrollers, both used but in good condition. Both 2.35″, one supertacky the other maxpro. I’m guessing they;re a bit over the top for what you want though?

duckman

I think they probably will be, I can’t fit a Ralph into the frame(its only a 14″)

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

I’ve got a couple of spare WTB tyres, at least one of them is unused. Price of postage if you want one of them. (Can get better info this evening)

Where are you duckman? If you’re anywhere near Halifax you’re welcome to pick a couple out of my spare tyre mountain I seem to have gathered in the cellar.
    Off the top of my head, theres a pair of little used WTB Velociraptors (old skool!), a few Spesh tyres, and some Maxxis Minions and stuff.

andrewh

There is an old Michellin Wildgripper semi-slick lurking in the garage which I’m never going to use, proper skinwall retro. If you can collect from South Lincs (or Gorrick 100 if you can wait a couple of weeks) you can have it for a donation to my nominated charity.

duckman

Thanks for all the kind offers gents, all very kind.Good Karma to all and sundry. Dezb I will mail you am,thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD; A tyre.’ is closed to new replies.