WTD: 5mm red headset spacer?

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: 5mm red headset spacer?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: 5mm red headset spacer?
  • LardLover

Anyone got an umarked, un-logo’d 1 1/8th headset spacer? in 5mm flava?

LardLover

in red, as title…. 😳

barca

I think I might have one Lardlover. I’ll have a look in the garage in the morning for you and shout up if I have. Just off out to set some fireworks off for the family.
    Happy New Year.

barca

I’ve found it but it’s 20mm with Hope etched on it in Silver. Sorry, You can have it if you want it though? Anybody want it? Just chuck us an email to steve.monks@gmail.com with your address and I’ll post it.

LardLover

Cheers barca, but 20mm is going to be too big. It’s for an “Italian” theme I want to get going on my road bike, so by the time I get a green and a silver (for the white) on too it’ll be too long.

Thanks for taking the time to look though, it’s really appreciated (so’s your generosity).

And here’s wishing you a Happy New Year too 😀

barca

Sorry it’s not the right size. I did have one but I must have given it away already. Good luck with the Italian bike.
    The 20mm spacer has now been claimed by Rhino.

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

I’ve got several Carbon ones knocking around if thats any use Neil??

barca

Lardlover! I’ve found it! 😀 If you still need it, chuck us an email and I’ll get it (5mm red spacer) in the post to you.

Teetosugars – How much would you like for the carbon spacers if they’re still available?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 5mm red headset spacer?’ is closed to new replies.