WTD: 5/6" travel frame/shock – must have head-tube to take tapered forks

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: 5/6" travel frame/shock – must have head-tube to take tapered forks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: 5/6" travel frame/shock – must have head-tube to take tapered forks
  • Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

Been let down on one I had lined up

Medium please, with 135mm rear axle width

Most conditions accepted (prefer shock and bearings to be ok at least)

Budget £400ish – this is frame / shock only ( preferably with headset / bb)

Email in profile, cheers

robnav

yt noton, medium, 170mm travel, marzoccho roco tst piggyback air shock, 135x12mm rear end, tapered headtube, 30.9 seatpost. good condition, £450.

ste_t

Sent you an email re: Trek fuel (120mm)

Conan257

Think this will be of interest:

Titus FTM Carbon. Frame is pretty lightweight and builds into a great AM bike at around 27lbs!

Tapered headtube. Headset included, which is essentially just the bearings since it’s direct mount internal. Size medium (18″) with 30.9 seatpost size. 135mm QR rear. 140mm travel. Shock in perfect working order. Bearings working fine but have had 2 years of light work on them.

I’d like £400 delivered, we’ll probably haggle over minor marks etc and end up down at £350, so that’s what I would like!

Sent this in email too.

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

Hi conan

think you’d posted before when I’d asked – reviews I’d seen said that a 140mm fork was too long for this bike

how are you running it at the minute? I’d be concerned that a 160mm 36 van would be too big for this frame (although its nice!)

Conan257

Hah, didn’t look at the name!

I’m running 150mm Revelations which come up with a 530 axle to crown. It looks like the 160mm Van’s use a 545 A2C so would slacked the head angle by about 1 degree.

Upto you matey, unless you’d like a set of revelations as well 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 5/6" travel frame/shock – must have head-tube to take tapered forks’ is closed to new replies.