WTD: 54cm Cyclocross frame, bike or parts

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: 54cm Cyclocross frame, bike or parts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: 54cm Cyclocross frame, bike or parts
  • goldenwonder

I’m on the lookout for a 54cm cross bike for this season if possible.
    Nothing too exotic as my budget isn’t huge!
    Would happily consider an abandoned project, complete bike in need of TLC or something ready to ride.
    Ideally no more than £200 for frameset, or I may as well buy a new Forme.
    Complete or nearly, then around £350 ideally.

I have a Kona Jake with p2 forks – could sell as a frameset/ part build/ full build for your budget.

The frame measurements are as follows… 115mm headtube, 1″1/8 steerer, 540mm top tube (effective), seat tube 520mm (centre-top).

Currently it’s set up with Ultegra/DuraAce, but for your budget I could offer it to you with a mix of 9 speed Tiagra groupset (currently on my road bike), 105/Omega/Maxxis wheelset. Easton Bars/Post/Stem, WTB saddle. I’d be happy to split that if you’d like less.

Email me to discuss on bajsykel AT gmail DOTCOM if that sounds like an option.

Premier Icon GDRS

How tall are you? I can’t remember the exact size of the Condor Italia Frame (and fork) I have in the shed.

Frame / kenesis fork (1in thread with shims for 1 1/8th stem) strong light head set / campag sq taper bb. Paint chips and dings a plenty. Rock solid ride.

I am looking for £150.

If interested and the right height (5.9 ish) I can sort some piccies out and find a tape measure.

Thanks for the offers,
    I hoping to go & have a look at a Kinesis 5t that’s local, so hopefully that’ll do the job nicely. If not, I could well be in touch.

Another Condor Italia Cross F&F up for grabs (S London.) It’s a 52 frame (52 c-t seat-tube with a 54 c-c top-tube.)

All original – alloy F&F, Condor headset – never actually been crossed, only ridden on road / towpaths but now spare & looking for a good home.

Few scrapes to the paintwork but mainly from being in the back of a car.

Not going to undercut GDRS – open to offers? Can mail photos / details if of interest to anyone.

You are probably sorted, but I have an Alan 54cm cyclocross bike, with Ultegra. Would probably be looking at a bit more for it, but we can talk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 54cm Cyclocross frame, bike or parts’ is closed to new replies.