WTD: 36T middle/singlespeed chain ring, 12T cog

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: 36T middle/singlespeed chain ring, 12T cog

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD: 36T middle/singlespeed chain ring, 12T cog
  • pixelmix

1) I’m looking for a 36T 4 bolt middle ring / singlespeed chain ring to convert my hardtail to singlespeed for flat commuting. I was going to go 42/14, but I’d prefer to run 36/12 so I can use the middle ring position. Cheap, reasonable condition bits considered!

2) I’m also looking for a 12T cog. I know I can get a 12T cog for a couple of quid on ebay, so looking for as cheap as possible please!

Can pay by paypal.

Thanks

handyman

got a shimano 36 middle ring fitted but then removed never used £7 posted email me adriantrickerATbtinternetDOT com

pixelmix

Now got a front ring thanks.

Still looking for a 12T cog for a couple of quid.

pixelmix

Thanks very much to Handyman for the chainring – super fast delivery!

Now have a 12T cog too.

DrP

so has the 36t from handyman gone then?

If not – dibs!

DrP

pixelmix

DrP – I bought it, but I’ll sell it again- turns out it doesn’t fit in the middle position on my crank set.

It is 104mm and will fit in the outer position, but due to the size of the screw tabs by the screw holes, it won’t fit in my desired middle position.

According to handyman, it is from an LX HT2 chainset. Part number is SG-X, M9 U-36 FB. Unfortunately LX rings have slightly bigger screw tabs than fit my standard Deore crankset. Doh!

Email me at gwarren[at]o2.co.uk if interested

Jamie

I might need to call second dibs on the chainring if my chainsuck problems continue.

pixelmix

Happy to sell to you too Jamie. I’ll wait to see if I can get a reply from DrP first.

It’s a pity you can’t send private messages on here.

DrP

Pixelmix, sorry for the later reply!

I’ll take it ta!

Can i paypal you the £7?

Cheers,

DrP

pixelmix

Sorry DrP – I waited a while but got a message from a forum user who had asked handyman for it previously, so it is now sold.

Hope you find something.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 36T middle/singlespeed chain ring, 12T cog’ is closed to new replies.