WTD – 29er Wheelset & Sus Forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD – 29er Wheelset & Sus Forks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD – 29er Wheelset & Sus Forks
  • bigsi

Looking for a fairly sturdy set of wheels, I’m not a weight weenie, needs to be Q/R and would prefer them with 6 bolt hubs but not essential.

Forks would ideally be Rebas although not essential as long as they are 80-100 travel with a 190mm + steerer.

Will need to pay by paypal

Pics to mortgageboyuk@aol.com

Anyone got anything

Cheers

bigsi

*cough*BUMP*cough* 😳

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

i might have some wheels for sale si, give me a day to see if a plan comes good.

elma

I’ve got a set of bontrager superstocks sat round doing nothing.
    WAs going to save them for a commuter project ,but since i’ve sold the frame i’ve got nothing to put them on.

Excellent condition all black ,not the lightest but very strong.

Looking for about £95 posted.

Email me if your interested and i’ll sort some pics out.

Iain

bigsi

Cheers Ton will keep an eye on this thread.

Elma can you send me some pics to mortgageboyuk at aol dot com and I’ll have a look at them, can’t email you as no address in profile 🙁 .

Cheers guys

😀

Premier Icon sillyoldman
    Subscriber

Got a set of Bontrager Rhythm Elites unused inc QRs – £150 posted?

They use an ace 28mm wide but super light rim for increased stiffness and enhanced contact patch. Tubeless strips and valve stems can also be supplied if wanted.

Cheers,
    Dave.

keavo

sillyoldman, if bigsi doesn’t want them email me (paul.keavney1@ntlworld.com)i might buy the pair.

bigsi

Cheers sillyoldman but i’m not sure about the 28 spoke pattern being that I’m quite a heavy weight rider so will pass.

Looking for something more like Halo Freedom’s which hopefully will be a bit stronger over the rough stuff.

Thanks again though 😀

Premier Icon sillyoldman
    Subscriber

Bigsi – no durability worries – the 26″ version is specced on the Remedy. The offset drilled rims means that spoke tension is even on both sides which means that there are more spokes working for you than a traditional 32H set.

bigsi

Ok sillyoldman, let me have a think about it 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD – 29er Wheelset & Sus Forks’ is closed to new replies.