WTD – 29er forks

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – 29er forks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD – 29er forks
  • st

I had my new forks arrive last night which means I’ll shortly be selling my X Fusion Slides. 120/100mm (currently at the 120mm setting), tapered steerer around 180mm long and 15mm axle.

Selling as I’ve got some Marzocchi 44s that’ll go up to 140mm which I fancied trying.

They might be off the bike tonight but it’ll be the weekend before I can get them properly cleaned up and photographed. Not decided on a price either yet but I’m thinking around £200

Drop me an email (in profile) if it’s of any interest.

Selling the following due to upgrading
    White Bros Loop Fork
    Lovely plush fork and had all new internals fitted by Ison 4 rides ago under warranty.
    Currently set at 140 mm but is internally adjustable which I can get done for you.
    Think it adjusts to 120 and 130 mm internally which I can sort if any interest
    Black with 15mm axle and tapered steerer
    Really good condition and only selling cos I picked up some Fox 34
    Fitted to a Large Transition Bandit so steerer should be long enough for most.
    Looking for £280 posted
    Can be boxed and posted tomorrow if you do your own adjustment.
    And pay obviously ha ha
    Email in profile if any questions

Premier Icon kinger

Before I send my forks off for a service and some tlc, anyone selling a set of 100/120mm 29er forks, with tapered steerer and 15mm axle? A longshot I realise…

I have just removed a set of Rockshox Recon Golds from my 2013 Giant XTC Carbon after just one ride.
    They are black with red decals, 100mm travel, 15mm maxle, tapered steered (178mm) and are in perfect, un-marked condition.
    As they are the 2013 Recon Golds, the weight difference between them and Rebas this year is surprisingly minimal – just check on-line.
    I would post them out by recorded delivery, carefully packed in a proper fork box for £150

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD – 29er forks’ is closed to new replies.