WTD: 26" 100mm or 120mm straight steerer qr forks

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: 26" 100mm or 120mm straight steerer qr forks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: 26" 100mm or 120mm straight steerer qr forks
  • bol

Must be in good working order and reasonably presentable. Oh, and pretty cheap. Thanks.

lobby_dosser

i think I’ve got a pair or magura forks that would fit that bill. I’ll look them out tomorrow and give you the details.

bol
    lobby_dosser

Hi Bol, I could only have a quick look as I up to my eyes in it today. Anyway I have a set of Magura Laurins 120mm with approx 190mm steerer. Reasonably good nick, and working perfectly. I’ll take a closer look and take some photos.

I also have a set of Fox forks I don’t even know what model they are- I bought them off here yonks ago for a pub bike, but never got around to building it,

bol

The Laurins sound like they might be just the ticket, depending on how much you want for them. Would love to see some pics if you could. My email is in my profile if that’s easier? Cheers

Dancake

If bol takes the Laurins, I may be interested in the Fox Forks if they are Pub bike quality (ie cheap)

email in profile

Sorry for Hijack, Bol

lobby_dosser

hi sorry I had to go to Doncaster for a couple of days. Get the photos on Thursday evening. Cheers.

bol

No worries. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: 26" 100mm or 120mm straight steerer qr forks’ is closed to new replies.